Recertification & Continued Eligibility
Elm City Communities (ECC) may review a household’s eligibility for continued participation in its programs through a process called “Recertification.”
During the recertification process, ECC does one or more of the following activities to confirm that the participant continues to meet ECC eligibility requirements:
- Income review, verification, and calculation
- Determination of Work/Program Participation requirement compliance status
- Confirmation of household composition to determine the appropriate voucher size
- Recalculation of income and deductions to determine the Total Tenant Payment (TTP)
- Must adhere to ECC’s Family Obligations
Recertification cycles occur annually, biennially or triennially based on each household’s Work/Program Participation compliance status.
To report an income change due to COVID-19, please complete the following form: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/2c789b54e84b4fc6a5a936015db99f31 (English) https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/2a62471412ef42a0bb2ab242bd3a52a5 (Spanish).